30 gennaio 2013

Tidy up your home!


 Hi readers! 
Some days ago I was tidying my room and I noticed that
 I have really many jewels, but not a lot of holders for them. 

So I decided to search something on internet and I found an english web site where
 there are many things for home and the prices are really good! 
As you can see below, there are cute holders, stands and 
there are also things to make your home cozier.

This discovery was too much good for don't share it with you! 
Here you are a little selection of what has caught my attention.

The site is Sass and Belle

                                                                                                 Nico.
Follow on Bloglovin
    

      Please, vote me on Grazia.it, click here and then on the heart!







Keep in touch on Facebook ;)

Note:  on the right column of the blog I've finally added the button  GFC (sorry for the delay :D). 
So if you wanna you can follow me also there!
Byeeee :)

20 commenti:

  1. Sto da tempo pensando se comprare o no uno di quegli appendini per le mie collane, ma ho paura che mi ci s'attacchi il gatto, rompendomi tutto hhahaha
    Ovviamente ti seguo su GFC :)

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Io ne ho un paio appesi e un altro sul comodino ma non bastano :D :D Il sito ha delle belle cose, potresti appenderle molto in alto ;D

      Grazie per il follow ora ti aggiungo anche io!

      Elimina
  2. I voted again:)
    I actually make my own boxes, I have a lot of stuff so some DIY is necessary. I have a great one I got from my friends, but I need a lot more:)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank u dear! Girls always need some stuff for jewels :D :D

      Elimina
  3. gli appendini mi servono!!! brava Nico! :)
    un bacio
    Carola
    new post on Purses in the Kitchen!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Oh, those holders are really cute!!! I will definitely check that page! :)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    RispondiElimina
  5. I'm always looking for adorable jewelry holders! Great post :)

    xo,
    Jamie

    www.inspirationlush.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. ma quante cose carine!!!!
    comprerei tutto!!! <3

    RispondiElimina
  7. Sono utili e molto carini.

    Elena

    http://scorzadilimoneblog.wordpress.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. ma sono bellissimiiiiiii!!! vado subito a dare un'occhiata!!

    http://wishuponastarblog.wordpress.com/

    RispondiElimina
  9. Ma sono bellissimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Tra l'altro ne avrei proprio bisogno!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  10. there is so much inspiration, I love the pics!
    this is such an amazing post,
    Hope you're having a great week!
    thanks for sharing!

    I have been following you for a long while now on bloglovin and I adore your style!
    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    RispondiElimina
  11. I have been following you on bloglovin :)

    RispondiElimina
  12. Ciao :) ho appena scoperto il tuo blog, ti seguo con piacere..se ricambi, mi faresti felice!!
    Baci
    Elena

    http://fashion-costume.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  13. so great pics!
    love it )
    kisses!



    Angela Donava

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...