16 gennaio 2013

These boots are made for walking!

From Pinterest

Hi readers! 
Some days ago I was talking with my friend T, she was going crazy thinking about
 shoes to wear during this cold period apart from high boots
Honestly before sales I had the same problem, so I bought some
 new shoes (you can see them here). 

Anyway, I thought that some of you can have the same problem, 
so I decided to looking for winter shoes for you! 
As in this postthe post's title is connected to a song, 
obviously "This boots are made for walking" this time, I chose the Planet Funk version,
at the end of the post there is the video ;)

What do you think about these shoes? 
Which kind of shoes are you wearing right now?

                                                                                                    Nico.






If you can't see the video, click here.

For the next post enjoy the Facebook blog's page!!

Or add this blog on:
Follow on Bloglovin

Grazia.it contest is still open, help me! THANKS! 
You can vote me everyday! Click on this badge.

20 commenti:

  1. mi piacciono molto quelle color panna con le borchiette simili alle All star
    ❤The fashion witch❤

    RispondiElimina
  2. good ideas but I still think high boots are the best option when there is heavy rain. I do have one sneakers that seem to be water resistant probably because they're made from leather. I mostly stick with ankle boots with a reasonable heel when it's raining.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Che belle proposte :)

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  4. bellissime!!

    http://wishuponastarblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/sale-sale-sale-part-2/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Me encanta este tipo de calzado!
    Un beso!!

    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
  6. The black bershka boots are so pretty !!!

    RispondiElimina
  7. what a great idea for a post...i love those sneakers

    http://bellaconscience.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. I dont really wear sneakers a lot (well almost never:)) but I really love those brogues from asos!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    RispondiElimina
  9. c'è l'imbarazzo della scelta! vado matta per le scarpe e queste le prenderei tutte:)

    RispondiElimina
  10. I have definitely had that same problem! I haven't yet invested in high boots since I don't live in a place that gets all that much rain. I love the shoes you chose! Thanks for sharing :)
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. I almost only wear flat shoes :) they're more comfy :)

    If you're interested, I have a little giveaway:
    http://www.nataschacoester.dk/2013/01/giveaway-annlil.html

    RispondiElimina
  12. Greaaat cover!! Is Planet Funk an italian band?

    RispondiElimina
  13. I love the brogues and Asos sneakers!

    xoxo Aimee
    http://anfnewsnow.blogspot.com/2013/01/aimee-in-america-pre-spring-collection.html

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...