21 gennaio 2013

Outfit post #2


 Here you are another post with a little bit of my look. 
This is not a blog with outfits, but I like to share with you some details from my daily looks..
I'm waiting for your comments!
                                                               Nico.




-Oversized jacket__no brand;
-Sweater__Claudia Gil (from my mum's closet!);
-Skinny trousers__Stradivarius;
-Bag__Sellerie Sacconi, vintage;
-Scarf__hand made (I showed it in this post);
-Watch__Regolo;
-Ring__Stradivarius;
-Boots__Bershka (you can see them here).


For first outfit post click here.
*Pics were taken by me with my Nokia N8.

Keep in touch on Facebook!
Follow on Bloglovin
 Help me with Grazia.it contest. THANKS! 
You can vote me everyday!
 Click on this badge.

19 commenti:

  1. Molto carino :)

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great look, so stylish! Kisses
    Http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Absolutely gorgeous,my dear!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lovely :)

    Os presento el nuevo gesto de moda.
    I present the new trend
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/trend-alert-off-shoulder.html

    A chic kiss ;)

    RispondiElimina
  5. it's a cute, well put together outfit :) i really like your purse- i like those structured brown ones like yours!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    RispondiElimina
  6. molto carino l'abbinamento, bellisima la sciarpa in tartan

    passa a trovarmi
    Style shouts

    RispondiElimina
  7. Everything is perfect here OMG,and your sense of style is gorgeous.. Seriously loving this look, perfect for the winter!

    Btw your blog layout is so pretty! Great job :D

    xx Nita
    www.trendsteps.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. amazing set, love ur blog , such an inspiration! don't forget to visit my blog too!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Nice! Like the scarf.

    RispondiElimina
  10. Love love love this outfit!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. Carino, nero e cuoio funzionano sempre. Katy

    RispondiElimina
  12. CUTE outfit! I love the scarf! Thanks for sharing :)
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...