08 gennaio 2013

New In!


As I told you on Facebook my shopping for sales started, so I've got some new in!
 I decided for the first time to create a post to show you my new items, 
maybe I'll show you more in future! 


Let's see what I bought: do you remember this guide-post for sales?
Well, I put on my list "tartan or check" clothes, how you can see,
 I've got a new tartan scarf and also a little bow. My mum has sewn the scarf and I the bow. 

For long time I was looking for a pair of shoes look like "Converse" but less sportive,
 I found these one (30€) in a local store, the brand is "Jarrett" but I don't know it.

Let me know in the comments what you think about them!
                                                                                                        Nico.





*These pics were taken by me with a Nokia N8

Keep in touch on Facebook.

Follow on Bloglovin

If you like my blog, vote me on Grazia.it.  THANKS!
 You can vote me everyday!
Click on this badge.

19 commenti:

  1. I think that the shoes you have chosen are great. I also searched for something like allstars and found a lovely black pair of sneakers. I think allstars is overprized taking in condideration that their sneakers are made from fabric. I annoys me when something is expensive just because it is popular.

    The scarf and the bow are fantastic! I see that you're following your shopping plan, Nico. Good luck! I haven't been shopping a lot since I feel like I have enough. I just bought one navy blue turtle neck and one leopard print tee and I'm sadisfied with both:)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank u so much Ivana! You're are right about AllStar, these shoes are overprized! I've got two pair of AllStar (bought on sale) and the quality is not better than the last I bought!

      Ciao :)

      Elimina
  2. Belle le scarpee :)

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  3. molto carine!!

    http://wishuponastarblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/collars-mon-amour/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Che carine le scarpe ;)

    NEW POST on http://thefashionpancake.blogspot.it/ passa se ti va!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hai già fatto acquisti eh!!! Brava! Baci Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great sneakers, dear! Love it!!!

    xxx

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.ru/

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ciao Nico ottimi acquisti! Anch'io ho iniziato a buttarmi sui saldi ma non ho ancora finito... xoxo (Caterina www.imieioutfit.blogspot.com)

    RispondiElimina
  8. Lovely stuff!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. Amo le scarpe modello All Star :)
    Kiss!

    www.tatilovespearls.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. lovely bow tie!!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    RispondiElimina
  11. You chose really great! I am in love with your scarf!

    Kisses, Lucy :)

    RispondiElimina
  12. cool shoes! and tie!
    Can't wait to see how you wear these!
    Xx
    http://live-in-this-moment.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  13. bellissimi i capi in tartan, lo adoro

    passa a trovarmi
    Style shouts

    RispondiElimina
  14. cute boots :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...