21 dicembre 2012

Glunge in your closet.

fashiongrunge.com

First, I'm sorry for this absence, I had many things to do last days. 
Second, THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you that have joined the Facebook page of the blog! 

And now let's see the post of today!

After the post about glunge style, 
here you are some suggestion for find glunge items..

If you're worried about a total glunge look, 
you can sure wear also some items glunge inspired! 
It's the thing I prefer, mix clothes with different styles!
So you don't have to recreate the looks from the last post to be glunge
a tartan shirt for example is not so complicated to wear in a casual look, but you'll have a touch of glunge anyway!

 I'm waiting for your opinions about this style, 
have you bought something glunge inspired?
                                                                                                                            Nico.


Zara 39,95€

Zara: 1)49,95€; 2)39,95€.

H&M 19,95€

H&M: 1)39,95€; 2)29,95€.

fashiongrunge.com

Zara: 1)49,95€; 2)39,95€; 3)39,95€; 4)27,95€.

Bershka: 1)35,99€; 2)35,99€; 3) 39,99€; 4)49,99€.


What is glunge? Click here ;)


Stay tuned on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin 
  If you like my blog, vote me on Grazia.it. 
Click on this badge.
 THANKS! You can vote me everyday!

24 commenti:

  1. Adoro :)

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  2. ciaooooo Nico! come stai? buone vacanze!!
    volevamo invitarti a partecipare al nostro giveaway!
    ti aspettiamo, un bacione

    http://tirateladimeno.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Awesome pieces! Love this style!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    RispondiElimina
  4. bella selezione!

    New Post!
    http://www.antheafashion.com/2012/12/some-ideas-for-xmas-gifts-limglam.html

    RispondiElimina
  5. great selection of clothes? What would be the essence of grunge for you?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. No rules, you can wear what your sense of style wants!

      Elimina
  6. non è il mio stile preferito ma è comunque carino!!buon fine settimana!!baci!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

    RispondiElimina
  7. These are totes man-repeller looks and I LOVE them! Super tomboy and cool, I can see Alexa Chung in these laid back look, sweet. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me, you don't have to follow me back don't worry. I've just posted up my blog's big Christmas post accompanied with a fashion joke poem, if you want to hear more about Erdem and Eggnog, check it out and do tell what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/12/wishful-rhyming.html

    RispondiElimina
  8. Con la camicina di Zara a quadri n. 3 nei toni del verde e blu ci ho fatto un post outfit un paio di mesi fa, ma l'ho resa meno grunge. Ottimi suggerimenti in questo post ! Baci

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook

    RispondiElimina
  9. I like the idea of your blog.

    Visit me at: http://fonduedellamoda.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  10. Love the new age terms: blunge and sport luxe!! This glunge look is divine!!xx


    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too.

    RispondiElimina
  12. Amo questo stile <3
    Kiss!

    New post:
    http://www.tatilovespearls.com/2012/12/new-in-jewelry.html

    RispondiElimina
  13. Love the check shirts and the ripped jeans! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, likes and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RispondiElimina
  14. Mi piace molto questa selezione...ma si allontana troppo dal mio stile :(

    RispondiElimina
  15. molto carino questo post! d'ispirazione.... :)
    http://lostileungioco.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  16. Il grunge rivisitato... Bè ci riporta un po' agli anni '90!
    V

    RispondiElimina
  17. great inspirational outfit ideas!
    Happy Holidays, dear!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    RispondiElimina
  18. Molto bello mi piace da morire!!!
    Un bacio
    www.wallofstyle93.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  19. Love all the jeans!

    http://www.styledbysheena.com

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...