01 novembre 2012

Best and Worst MaisonMartinMargiela for H&M.


The countdown is started: the 15th of November as you know the last collaboration for H&M will be in store and online ( for country that already have shop-online). After Anna dello Russo (I've talked about her here), is the time for the Maison Martin Margiela

The capsule collection is made up of clothes for men and women. Neutral colors prevalently, important shape without silhouette. 
For this post I've decided to choose only best and worst pieces...for me ;)

Are you just ready for queue? I'm waiting for your opinion!
You can find all the collection on Style.it where I've taken the photos.



You can follow me on Facebook and on Bloglovin'.


Il conto alla rovescia è cominciato: il 15 Novembre, come sapete, l'ultima collaborazione per H&M sarà nei negozi e online (solo per gli Stati che hanno già lo shop-online). Dopo Anna dello Russo (ve ne ho parlato qui), è la volta della Maison Martin Margiela.

La capsule collection è composta da diversi capi sia per uomo che per donna. Colori in prevalenza neutri, volumi importanti e silhouette inesistenti. 
Per questo post ho deciso di scegliere solo i pezzi migliori e quelli peggiori...secondo me ;)

Siete già pronti per fare la fila? Aspetto di sentire la vostra!
Potete trovare l'intera collezione su Style.it, dove ho preso tutte le foto che vedete qui.


Best


Worst


19 commenti:

  1. Ad esser sincera non amo questa collezione, mi sembra poco pratica! :)

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hai ragione! Ho cercato salvare qualcosa :D

      Elimina
  2. I agree with your opinion! This collection has its best and worst items..

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    RispondiElimina
  3. I actually like the items in the worst section the best!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ahahahah...everybody has got his taste!;)

      Elimina
  4. You're right although I do like the loose trousers!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment for some Le Spec sunglasses!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Great post! I love the camel coat :) xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great post! I love the camel coat :) xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Some of the pieces are really extravagant. I agree with you about the "best" things of this collection but I find beautiful some of the "worst" too :D

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    RispondiElimina
  8. I'm live in NYC and there are so many H&M lovers anticipating the debut of the Margiela collection. I love how you highlighted the best and worst. I often hate most of the pieces in these designer collabs....I'm swooning over the 1st cranberry colored dress you have pictured. That may be a new addition to my closet.

    Just found your blog and I think it's a great resource. I'm a new follower. Check out my blog and join:

    www.StyleDeLaCreme.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. Some of your worst are my favorite and the other way around. Plus there are some pieces missing in the list wich would totally go to my FAV by that I mean the boots and the baggy jeans
    Follow each other?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes I've chosen only best and worst (for me) but in the collection there are other items!

      Elimina
  10. personalmente sdoro i capi oversize di questa collezione ma non credo che spenderò quelle cifre per un capo H&M che, purtroppo, nn cura mai molto la qualità di tessuti e rifiniture.

    Sn una tua nuova follower su Bloglovin! Spero ricambierai! <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hai ragione! L aqualità è comunque quella h&m..ricambio subito su bloglovin ;)

      Elimina
  11. I will be following on bloglovin :)

    RispondiElimina
  12. Cannot wait to shop the collection at H&M. Great post, want to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    RispondiElimina
  13. bellissimo post complimenti!!!
    se ti va passa a trovarmi mi farebbe piacere:)
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...